Autonomous Hot Surface Indicator
To keep your staff safe
The SensEver HSI is a self-powered and thus maintenance free safety device for the process industry protecting employees from contact burns.
On first sight contact burns result in injured workers needing medical attention, but those incidences can also result in:
- downtime and decreased productivity
- creating a tense atmosphere, reducing employee morale and focus
- damaged equipment requiring costly repairs or replacements.
- stringent safety protocols and training becoming necessary, further impacting the workflow
- unwanted reputation of the workplace causing difficulties retaining skilled workers
Mounted to a pipe or surface it emits a visual alert when the surface exceeds 60ºC. Due to its small size, ATEX certification and reliable power supply based on thermal energy harvesting it can be mounted in places hard to reach or where space constrains, or related costs do not allow the insulation of the exposed surfaces/pipes.
SensEver HSI does not require battery change over its lifetime, because it is powered by converting the local temperature difference between the surface it is mounted to and the environmental air into electrical power to supply its electronics.
Relative Business Impact
Sign up or log in to your explorer or platform subscription to get access to the reviews written about this technology.
Sign up or log in to your explorer or platform subscription to get access to the track record of this technology.