Slurry Fracture Injection (SFI)
Advanced deep well disposal process
The Slurry Fracture Injection (SFI) process is an environmentally sustainable technology used to place petroleum E&P waste, NORM, biosolids, and contaminated soils in the deep subsurface. SFI advanced deep well disposal is characterized by:
- Lower injection rates & pressures
- Continuous, cyclic injection operations
- Development of complex geomechanics
- Controlled development of a formation ‘waste pod’ in the near-wellbore area and out into the far-field formation
- Robust Process Monitoring & Process Control systems
- Cost-effective, Zero-Discharge, and permanent disposal process
- Small environmental footprint
Want to know which companies use this technology and what they think?
Do you have experience with this technology that you want to share?
Login or create an account with only your email address to continue.continue