In-Service Pipe Lifts
Ovolifts enables proactive management of corrosion under pipe supports
Our pipe lifting system enables inspection and corrosion prevention maintenance on multiple pipe touchpoints whilst the lines are in-service and averts costly plant & terminal shutdowns or extended turnarounds. In the past 18 months Ovolifts’ clients have extended the useful life of their critical assets without operational interruptions, resulting in time and costs savings of millions of dollars. Cost-effective interventions such as these will contribute significantly to rebuilding the financial strength of the petrochemical industry in a post Covid-19 environment.
Safe for people:
- Remote activation.
- Safe access below, not a suspended load.
- Spark free.
- Light-weight and certified equipment.
Safe for equipment:
- Controlled lifting.
- Backed by engineering through calculations on pipe stress curves and jack layouts.
- Backed by safety procedures and reaction planning.
- Loss of containment planning and identification.
- No shutdown required.
- Access to multiple touch points.
- Access to supports.
- Easy assembly of tools.
- Can be installed with rope access thus not scaffolding.
Want to know which companies use this technology and what they think?
Do you have experience with this technology that you want to share?
Login or create an account with only your email address to continue.continue