ROSEN Inspection of Corrosion under Pipe Supports
Highly sensitive and rapid in-service and non-intrusive feature detection for non-accessible areas
Corrosion at inaccessible areas is one of the leading causes of topside process piping failure. ROSEN delivers in-field inspection services that leverage EMAT technology. It can be used for difficult-to-reach areas such as CUPS, pipe supports, pipes in walls, partially buried pipelines, and pipes that are positioned in close proximity to each other, such as pipe racks. Other applications include e.g. coated pipes, areas next to supports, buried pipes as well as pressure vessels and tank shells.
- EMAT lamb wave inspection in circumference and axial direction
- Detection and sizing of pit like indications and locate wall thinning
Key features for inspecting corrosion at pipe supports::
- Non-intrusive inspection (NII) method: Ability to inspect supports in service, without lifting.
- Highly sensitive feature detection
- Requires no special preparation and permits rapid screening
- Data is captured, stored and reported.
- Reports are automatically generated and the scans provide clear images of individual features and precise indication of position and dimensions
Relative Business Impact
Sign up or log in to your explorer or platform subscription to get access to the reviews written about this technology.
Sign up or log in to your explorer or platform subscription to get access to the track record of this technology.