OPPtimal Fault Extraction (OFE)
Increasing resource recoveries & cheaper, safer and more successful operations
AAPG-awarded, world-first method to generate reliable high-resolution fault volumes from seismic data and link these to various Drilling, Mining, Exploration and Production observations.
The method allows to:
- identify and predict fluid barriers, fluid conduits, fault-related mineralisations or drilling & mining hazards,
- identify and predict fault penetrations in wells or mines,
- better understand, predict and mitigate drilling, mining and production issues,
- optimally place wells and mines,
- reduce risks and costs,
- increase resource recoveries, and
- optimise resource developments.
Want to know which companies use this technology and what they think?
Do you have experience with this technology that you want to share?
Login or create an account with only your email address to continue.continue