OPPtimal Fault Extraction (OFE)
Increasing resource recoveries & cheaper, safer and more successful operations
AAPG-awarded, world-first method to generate reliable high-resolution fault volumes from seismic data and link these to various Drilling, Mining, Exploration and Production observations.
The method allows to:
- identify and predict fluid barriers, fluid conduits, fault-related mineralisations or drilling & mining hazards,
- identify and predict fault penetrations in wells or mines,
- better understand, predict and mitigate drilling, mining and production issues,
- optimally place wells and mines,
- reduce risks and costs,
- increase resource recoveries, and
- optimise resource developments.
Relative Business Impact
Do you have experience with this technology that you want to share?
Login or create an account with only your email address to continue.continue