OPPtimal Fault Extraction (OFE)
Increasing resource recoveries & cheaper, safer and more successful operations
AAPG-awarded, world-first method to generate reliable high-resolution fault volumes from seismic data and link these to various Drilling, Mining, Exploration and Production observations.
The method allows to:
- identify and predict fluid barriers, fluid conduits, fault-related mineralisations or drilling & mining hazards,
- identify and predict fault penetrations in wells or mines,
- better understand, predict and mitigate drilling, mining and production issues,
- optimally place wells and mines,
- reduce risks and costs,
- increase resource recoveries, and
- optimise resource developments.
Relative Business Impact
Sign up or log in to your explorer or platform subscription to get access to the reviews written about this technology.
Sign up or log in to your explorer or platform subscription to get access to the track record of this technology.