Inspection of Corrosion under Pipe Supports
ROSEN delivers in-service inspections for non-accessible areas
ROSEN delivers in-field inspection services that leverage EMAT technology. It can be used for difficult-to-reach areas such as pipe supports, pipes in walls, partially buried pipelines, and pipes that are positioned in close proximity to each other, such as pipe racks. Other applications include e.g. coated pipes, areas next to supports, buried pipes as well as pressure vessels and tank shells.
- EMAT lamb wave inspection in circumference and axial direction
- Detection and sizing of pit like indications and locate wall thinning
- Ability to inspect supports in service, without lifting.
- Highly sensitive feature detection
- Requires no special preparation and permits rapid screening
- Data is captured, stored and reported.
- Reports are automatically generated and the scans provide clear images of individual features and precise indication of position and dimensions
About ROSEN Europe B.V.
The ROSEN Group is a leading global provider of cutting-edge solutions for all areas of the integrity management process. Since its origins as a one-man business in 1981, ROSEN has grown rapidly and continues to do so. Today the business is still privately owned and employs a team of more than 3,000, operating in more than 120 countries. The four key areas of expertise include:
- Inspection of critical industrial assets to ensure reliable and effective operation
- Customized engineering consultancy ensuring efficient asset integrity management
- Production and supply of customized novel systems and products
- Market-driven research and development providing “added value” products and services