HG-R - Retrofit Wellhead Tubing Hanger Neck Seal
Leaking Wellhead? Fix it fast & permanently with the HG-R
Page last modified
May 22 2023
- Failures on Elastomeric Tubing Hanger Neck Seals on Wellhead systems are commonplace.
- Seals are either re energized or injected with special materials in the hope of repairing the failing seal.
- Failures cause hydrocarbon production to be reduced or stopped completely.
- Expensive workovers required to replace Tubing Hanger and Head Adapter with alternative designs.
- POS GRIP® “ Technology used to replace existing failing seals with a metal to metal sealing solution.
- Repair provides much better integrity and long term sealing capability against exiting elastomeric.
- Retrofit system providing metal sealing solution to leaking Tubing Hanger Neck Seals
- No need for expensive Full Workovers
- Production can be increased or restarted following retrofit.
- Seal can be tailored to suit specific requirements, i.e. no control lines, 1 or 2 control lines.
- Designed to suit specific pressure requirements.
No need to stop production
No need for expensive full workover
Fast and simple installation
Using proven sealing technology
Short wellhead maintenance to install
Can be designed to fit a range of sizes & pressure
Extend the life of production
Long life sealing technology
Reduce cost repairs
No requirement for expensive repairs to eliminate leak
Relative Business Impact
Login / Register now!
Technology Readiness Level
Mature / Proven
More technologies from this supplier:
Login or create an account with only your email address to continue.continue