Joining us means you will be part of a dynamic international team that values collaboration and partnership, and respects diversity and individuality.
We are a fast-growing startup that encourages team members to directly contribute to the growth and success of the company while progressing individually as a professional in the industry.
Aside from joining a collaborative team, you will also become a part of change. At TechnologyCatalogue.com, we are not only addressing challenges in the energy industry, we are also creating opportunities for real changes to happen. And with our role in accelerating Energy Transition with technology and innovation, we are also contributing to the overall sustainability of the planet.
Be part of TechnologyCatalogue.com, be part of change!
Position: Chief Technology Officer
Technologycatalogue.com is a platform that supports suppliers and end-users with accelerating the uptake of technology in support of the energy transition. The platform was developed based on first-hand experience that it is often difficult for decision makers to stay up to date on available technology-driven improvement opportunities for their business.
In a sense, this platform works similar to platforms that we’re used to in our consumer life, making finding a technology for a business as easy as finding a restaurant!
Since the launch the number of unique monthly visitors and technologies have been rapidly growing. At present ~12,000 users visit the site on a monthly basis that have access to hundreds of technologies through our platform. It’s still a fraction of the potential market that we are rapidly conquering!
We are currently seeking a strategic and enthusiastic full-time CTO to lead our platform development activities.
You will be reporting to Vincent van Beusekom, Managing Partner & Co-founder.
- Development strategy for our core product, the technologycatalogue.com platform
- Leading all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, strategic planning, design/architecture, execution, deployment, and maintenance to ensure a strong, stable, and scalable platform. Currently development work is executed by 2 external parties in NL and India.
- Aligning and providing feedback on the product roadmap, work closely with the team to decide on prioritization, resource allocation, and timelines
- Maintaining and expanding quality assurance and data protection processes, ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- If requested, be able to communicate technology strategy to investors and other key stakeholders
- Building out our tech stack and future developer resourcing plan
- Work with development team to increase their expertise and understanding of best development practices
- Advanced degree in computer science, or similar >10 years of experience with leading software development, preferably with (marketplace) platforms, and preferably including experience in a startup or scaleup environment
- Experience with data protection/cyber security standards
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing website/software development projects.
- Experience with working with/ leading remote software development teams
- Experience with implementing AI projects
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate technical challenges in layman's terms, such that these can be used to inform business decisions.
- Outstanding and demonstrable supervision and mentorship abilities.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Compliance with prevailing ethical standards.
- Fluency in verbal and written English
At TechnologyCatalogue.com, you have the chance to work on an exciting product, unique in the B2B world.
TechnologyCatalogue.com itself is a start-up, with all the dynamics that come with it. From our office in Delft, we work with a dynamic international team to realise our ambitions. The sky is the limit: based on your energy, passion and ambitions, you can help shape the company.
In your role at TechnologyCatalogue.com, you would be working with a very large number of international companies. The suppliers linked to TechnologyCatalogue.com are typically small to medium-sized enterprises. Users of TechnologyCatalogue.com typically work for large to very large companies. Working with all these different people and companies gives you a unique perspective.
Are you ready for the challenge?!
- An inspiring work location in Delft, The Netherlands
- A competitive reward package based on full-time employment.
- Opportunity to work from home multiple days a week
- 25 holidays/year
If you’re currently living outside of The Netherlands, you may be eligible to the 30% reimbursement ruling (also known as the 30% facility). It is a tax advantage for highly skilled migrants moving to the Netherlands for a specific employment role. When the necessary conditions are met, the employer can grant a tax-free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary subject to Dutch payroll tax. This reimbursement is intended as compensation for the extra costs that international employees can incur when moving to a new country for their work. For further background, see e.g. the following article:
For further information about this job posting, please contact:
Vincent van Beusekom - Managing Partner | TechnologyCatalogue.com