We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team and support the growth of TechnologyCatalogue.com!
Vacant Position: Marketing Manager
Deployment Matters supports suppliers and end-users with accelerating the uptake of technology. Our main product is TechnologyCatalogue.com. The platform was developed based on first-hand experience that it is often difficult for decision makers to stay up to date on available technology-driven improvement opportunities for their business
In a sense, this platform works similar to platforms that we’re used to in our consumer life, such as TripAdvisor and Booking.com. Before this was introduced in Q3 2018, such a technology platform didn’t exist yet for B2B! It helps companies to effectively make a selection from the literally tens of thousands of technologies available in the marketplace, based on references and reviews.
Our main initial focus has been on Oil & Gas, and we’re now taking the steps to broaden the platform, e.g. including technologies for the Energy transition.
Since the launch, >14,000 unique people have visited the platform and ~120 technologies are now available online, numbers that are steadily growing. It’s still a fraction though of the potential market, and (digital) marketing will be essential to rapidly increase the numbers.
The marketing manager will be responsible for all (digital) marketing aspects of the company. Key performance indicators include:
- Number of unique users of technologycatalogue.com
- Number of registered users of technologycatalogue.com.
- Number of attendees for our webinars
- Number of followers on LinkedIn
- Number of registered technologies
For this role, we’re seeking a marketing professional with the following characteristics.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience
- Experience in digital as well as ‘traditional’ B2B/B2C marketing
- Growth hacking experience
- Fluent in English; preferably English as mother tongue.
- Able to work independently and have a result driven mindset, not afraid to overcome potential blockers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with a persistent attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work in fast-paced team environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
Why Deployment Matters?
At Deployment Matters , you have the chance to work on an exciting product, unique in the B2B world.
Deployment Matters itself is a start-up, with all the dynamics that come with it. From our office in Delft we work with a dynamic international team to realise our ambitions. The sky is the limit: based on your energy, passion and ambitions, you can help shape the company, and you will report directly to one of the managing partners.
In your role at Deployment Matters, you would be working with a very large number of international companies. The suppliers linked to the Technology Catalogue are typically small to medium sized enterprises. Users of the Technology Catalogue typically work for large to very large companies. Working with all these different people and companies gives you a unique perspective.
Are you ready for the challenge?!
- An inspiring work location in Delft, The Netherlands
- A monthly salary of €2500-€4000 per month (based on number of years of experience) + 8% vacation allowance.
- Individual performance bonus based on achievement against the KPI’s as per above. The bonus could potentially increase your salary by >50%.
- Opportunity to work from home 1 or 2 days a week
- 25 holidays/year
For further information about this job posting, please contact:
Erik Nijveld - Managing Partner | Deployment Matters