Consultation on Subsurface Forecasting Systems
Senior Oil and Gas industry executive with >35 years of (Shell) experience providing thought leadership on project development, strategic planning, operations, risk/value assurance and engineering capability development.
Recognised for active mentorship of individuals at all levels and for championing diversity as a core competitive advantage. Excellent public speaker routinely requested to speak on industry conference panels on use of technology in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry.
Proven competencies include:
- Technical Depth and Breadth in the Upstream Oil and Gas business (Field Development, Reserves, Modelling and Optimisation O&G IT)
- Visioning and Strategy Development
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Key Stakeholder Focus / Relationships
- Capability management on Global/Corporate Level
- United Kingdom
Expertise in Subsurface Forecasting Systems at Masson Oil and Gas Consultancy