Better Engineering Through Collaboration
Page last modified:
Benefits of “online” consultants:
- Facilitate coaching & mentoring of staff;
- Access to technical professionals (24/7) unrestricted by work visas or immigration issues;
- Flexibility to ramp-up & ramp-down projects (without physical mob/demob);
- No travel-related expenses for individuals;
- Fees charged: $/hour or $/task.
Benefits of combining eConsultants + AR (Augmented Reality) technology:
- Promote cross-collaboration (between operator and contractors);
- Enable live-streaming of inspections and surveys from distant locations;
- Instant access to experts globally for quicker resolution of on-site issues;
- Ensure operational performance, reduce cost of technical assurance;
- Reduce safety risks of mobilizing people to job sites.
Praxis is a trusted technical advisor in well engineering and operations to some of the world’s most dynamic E&P companies. Praxis offers human resource flexibility and pragmatic technical solutions meeting our clients’ needs on a well-by-well basis.
Manage and support international and domestic well planning, risk, operations, field development, HSE, materials and logistics for land and offshore wells (Deepwater & Jack-up) including high-pressure, high-temperature, MPD and horizontal ERW projects.
Applying Knowledge from Experience:
We work closely with our clients to develop and sustain strong upstream results based upon our proven technical expertise, comprehensive industry experience and extensive global reach.
PMP | Direct teams with an emphasis on motivating, mentoring and coaching. Manage large value contracts globally on technically challenging projects using PM techniques under pressure, in difficult environments, and delivering results with HSE excellence.
Countries where we can support you
Our Technical Experts
Expertise in at Praxis Energy Partners
Read our reviews for these technologies